How to Choose a Reputable Pool Contractor
Building a custom swimming pool and spa should be a rewarding experience. Shopping around to find the right custom pool company can feel overwhelming. You want to find a reputable pool contractor that will stand behind their work and won’t disappear after the job has been completed. If this is your first time building a custom pool, you might not know how to compare one pool builder to another.
Here are some questions to ask when you are interviewing a pool builder along with what you can expect when you from Infinity Pools of Texas.
What warranties are included?
- Infinity Pools of Texas offers the Longest and Strongest Warranties:
- Shotcrete Shell – Structural – Lifetime Warranty
- In-Floor Cleaning System – Lifetime Warranty
- Equipment & Controls – Parts & Labor Plumbing – 5 Year Warranty
- Travertine Coping – 5 Year Warranty
- Travertine Paver Decks – 5 Year Warranty
- LED Lights – 5 Year Warranty
- PebbleSheen® – 20 Year Warranty
Do you stand behind your work?
Absolutely! That is why our company motto is “Excellence is the Only Acceptable Standard”. We believe it is important to set the bar high and give our clients the peace of mind they deserve. Many customers rave about how easy it is to get ahold of and answer questions even years after their pool is completed.
Are your pool building projects supervised by the owners of the company?
One thing that sets Infinity Pools of Texas apart from other pool builders is that all of our construction projects are directly supervised by our owners.
How much construction is done in-house?
Over 70% of the pool construction is done in-house.
Is the masonry done in-house?
Yes, all masonry is done in-house for custom pool projects.
Do you have a reference list of satisfied clients?
We have a reference list of over 150 satisfied clients.
Do you offer personalized pool tours?
What is your custom pool design and building experience?
We have over 40+ years of experience designing and building luxury, in-ground swimming pools, water features, and landscape arrangements.
Can you list the standard features that are included in this custom residential pool purchase?
At Infinity Pools of Texas, we include the highest grade of materials as our standard features in all custom pool packages. Other pool builders will charge extra for these items which will add tens of thousands of dollars to the cost of your pool:
- Original PebbleSheen® Interiors
- Omni-logic Computerized Wireless Controls
- Standard Travertine Coping & Decking
- Stone or Poured Skimmer Lids (No Plastic)
- Automatic Water Leveler & Overflow Lines
- Steel Reinforced Concrete Sub-Base Under Travertine
- Ozone/UV system and In-Line Chlorinator
- Dual QuikSkim Venturi Skimmers
- Flush Mount Main Drains
- Multi Cyclone Pro Centrifugal Pre-filter
- Gravel Base Under Pool Structure & Decking
- UV-Resistant Paint Plumbing Protection
- Standard Rock Excavation Charges
- Site-Specific Structural Engineering
- Waterproof Interior & Exterior of Raised Water Bodies
- Water Stop Fittings on all Plumbing Penetrations
- Dual Variable Speed Pool Pumps
- 2 HP Air Blower on Spa
- Complete In-floor Cleaning System
If you are in the market for a custom luxury swimming pool and spa, we invite you to contact us and schedule your free design consultation.
To make your custom pool shopping experience easier, we have included a free checklist that you can download here!